Sunday, May 23, 2010

May Long


Hello World! So far this weekend has been pretty fantastic.On friday i had my first pro-d day as a teachers assistant. I attended a half day autism awareness workshop and was done at noon (One perk to being on-call is that I don't half to go back to school & work). I then had a lofty lunch with Lee & Brooke. Great chats with the girls! We extended our lunch date to the park where Dee met up with us. We threw the baseball around for a bit and it was a good feeling knowing. Afterwards Dee and i hung out and had dinner with the family at my house. I highly enjoyed seeing my grandpa, it had been weeks since i last saw him. Way overdue!

My boyfriend left early Saturday morning to go to Seattle. He is on a boys weekend away attending a concert and some baseball games. I took advantage of having the day off and slept in until ten. I lounged for a bit and then hit up my bikram yoga class. Once i was home & showered i spent the afternoon cozied up on the couch, reading and watching one tree hill. naps in between of course hehe. My sister Tash, Dad and i went out for dinner, it was a great time. Afterwards I hung in with Dee and Brooke.

Today (Sunday) I unfortunately had to get my butt back to work. I did respite with Abbey in the AM/early afternoon and then went to WS this evening. Afterwards I accompanied friends to some all-you-can-eat-sushi. May i sleep well tonight!

I am anticipating my boyfriend coming home tomorrow <3

Sleep tight....don't let the bed bugs bite!
xoxo

1 comment: