Thursday, June 24, 2010

If we ever meet again

Despite my last post being about saving money, on tuesday I did indulge and go shopping downtown with the girls. Respectively though, I did stay within my means and only spent what I had. We had a pleasant time and found some great items. H & M served me very well, both fashion & cost wise. Later that evening my sisters and I went into Steveston and had dinner at Pajo's. Being off work the past 3 days has been lovely. Totally trying to make the most of it and hang with friends! Last night Dee, Emmy and I went to superstore and lived up Joe Fresh. Afterwards we met Lee & Alison and made fresh strawberry milkshakes. I love berry season & spending time with my friends. XOXO

Shopping in Zara

Dinner at Pajo's with my sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment