Wednesday, June 9, 2010

i could really use a wish right now

Unfortunately I am blogging right now because I am home sick from work. I was up half the night with a wicked sore throat. It sucked A LOT. After tons of tea though it is starting to feel better. Gotta keep those liquids coming! Today is my sister's 19th birthday! Also a bonus that I am feeling under the weather because now I can accompany her to her birthday lunch. Last week it was my grandmas 72nd birthday. We had a celebration at her house, it was really great. While we were there we bombarded her closet haha. Here are a few shots from the night.
Happy Hump Day! Stay healthy.
xoxo



Grandma & Mom


This is me in my Mom's high school grad dress! It fit just like a glove.


Tayler in Mom's old suede coat. She said she paid $200 for it. That was over 30 years
ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment