Monday, June 28, 2010

Hola, Bonjour, Ciao!

Today is the beginning of another brand new week. My monday has unfortunately started off fairly sluggish. I blame the dreary weather that is pondering outside. This past weekend was a good combination of work & play though. I am very happy to have two more full days off before I start my summer job.Besides taking it easy this morning I did sign up for my Fall classes. Finally! I unfortunately will be taking night classes, long, night classes. But I will just half to suck it up and make it work. And it is only 2 classes after all. Enough with school though!

Today I am going to an afternoon yoga class with my friend James. Later on I think I am going to hang out with Alicia. She has officially gotten possession of her new place, congratulations Leesh!
I am hoping to check out a few upcoming movies soon. A few are still in book form but being released soon! These are some of my must see's:





What movies are on your list?!
xoxo

2 comments: