Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Oh me Oh my

Where has the time gone??
One month of my life has flashed before my eyes...and I didn't even find time to blog about it.
EEKS.
Let me update you on what I have been doing!

First off, working, a lot. Abbey, Abbey, and more Abbey. It has been a lot of ups and downs but overall great, I wouldn't have it any other way. This upcoming Sunday we are going camping together to Zajac Ranch. I cannot wait! Zajac Ranch is a camp for kids with severe medical conditions. They give sick kids a chance to go away & have fun like any other neurotypical child.

On Wednesday, August 18th White Spot is donating $2 from every Pirate Pak sold to the Zajac Foundation. You can even buy adult sized Pirate Pak's on this day. We are all big kids at heart!!!!!!! Go out and get yourself a boat my friends. The cause is well worth it.


Besides WORK.

On July 25th I went to see Toby Keith in concert at Rogers Arena ( so bizarre calling it that ). Looking forward to seeing Michael Buble on
August 20th with my bestest, Alicia.

I conquered the Grouse Grind with a good friend of mine. It was not an easy climb by any means but the view at the top is so liberating that it is worth it. I would like to try and do it again before summer ends. We will see though!
Along with that I have taken up running with my best friends at our local track. It is a super great way to get into better shape and see the people I love most. xo

This past weekend I went to Osoyoos with my family and boyfriend. It was super nice to get away and have some fun and relax. We hung out in the lake everyday, rented a jet ski, visited local shops, bbq'd great food, and floated down a canal in nearby Penticton. I am so looking forward to heading back up there again. Here are a few photo's from my trip!

My little sisters


Local Fire in Osoyoos


My boyfriend and moi.


Jeff's massive welt/bruise, teehehe


Tasha's friends who stayed with us!

As for today I am working in the afternoon & then attending a birthday celebration for Alison. I cannot wait to see all the girls! I hope everyone is enjoying their summer's as much as I am. My next post will be much sooner, I promise.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment