Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Self Improvement

September 1st is in t-minus 2 hours.
I can't wait for a new month. A new semester. A new start.
I have no idea why I need a new month or season to motivate me but heck, I will take it because right now I feel like I am at the bottom of the barrel.

My last blog post was August 13th. I have consciously thought so many times: Shay, update your blog--it's been forever! It's not as if I am not on the computer everyday anyways. (Minus 5 days away with the girls - and thank god for that)!

But really...why should it matter if my blog is updated? Props to people who are interested and passionate and keep up with it. Currently I am just not in the right mind frame to continue at it. I am not in the right mind frame for anything right now. I swear if my head wasn't screwed on I would lose it. I have never felt and been more disorganized in my life. I have heaps of stuff I want and need to get done so badly. I want to focus on more relevant things in the scheme of my life.
Items such as family & friends. Putting in more time with the people who deserve it the most.
I want to work LESS and not make myself crazy over a job.
I want to put everything I have into school and get it COMPLETED.
The list honestly goes on and on and on and on and on. Those are just at the top.

That is where I am currently at. Going a little bit crazy with school and work coming up next week. I am going to take some time away from the blog to focus on a new and better ME. One who is much more with it and can achieve what she truly wants.
See you later
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment