Saturday, August 7, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away

Today was very sluggish feeling for me. I know it was because of the grey skies and rain outside. In many ways I enjoyed it though. Before babysitting Abbey in the afternoon I went on a shopping trip to find rain boots.

With our camping trip starting tomorrow I desperately needed to find a pair (Rain boots are a must bring according to the camp directors). Previous to camp I had been thinking about getting a pair but never had an actual reason to wear them. Besides to avoid the rain that is haha. I found a pair though that I am totally in love with and can't wait to wear come fall and winter. I don't know why I didn't decide to get a pair of rain boots sooner. They are so cute! They are coming with me to camp tomorrow!! Wooo Camp. Have an amazing week xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment